Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 29 (Monday June 14, 2010): San Jose Del Cabo

Surfing! The sticky wax on the surfboard completely mangles my nipples. They hurt when the wind blows on them. I am able to catch one wave but fall off immediately. No matter how much I would like to continue surfing after 1.5 hours, my arms are exhausted from paddling.

Vaslev gets stung by a jellyfish on his hand which causes pain in his hand and his armpit. I offer to pee on it but he is not particularly keen on the idea.  

This is a closer look at my windshield after the crash and the tire. The sticker is my motorcycle's temporary import permit.

1 comment:

lj said...

How could you even see through that? Did you get a new one soon after? I hate when there is some dirt on my windshield, that would drive me nuts!