Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 68 (Friday July 23, 2010): Oaxaca to Juchitan de Zaragoza

I can't remember the name of the town where every house along the road sells handwoven, natural dye, rugs. Mom, if you read this you will get an absolutely beautiful indigo rug... Hopefully... If the person I bought it from keeps his word... Seems like a foolproof plan to me.

The blue one.

I think I would have had a lot of trouble making it to Hierve el Agua without knobbies. Tight corners in deep mud is no place for street tires.

One of the few safe places to stop. (At the highest point on the path to Hierve el Agua)


Those are people on the top right of the photo to give scale.


Natural infinity pool.






The people in Juchitan made me very uneasy and with no hostels in town I have to find a hotel which proves to be difficult and expensive.

No comments: