Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 50-53 (Monday July 5, 2010 to Thursday July 8, 2010): Acapulco

Went out with a bunch of guys from the hostel the first night and a girl (literally a girl because she looked 15) starts talking to me who only knew the English words “Hey baby, you want to fuck me?” and “How much money do you have?” I thought she was a prostitute which could be the only conclusion given her vast English vocabulary, but then she tried to give me money. We had someone that spoke fluent Spanish in the group and he couldn't even understand what she was trying to tell him other than she thought I was gay for not drinking or smoking. After we bail from the bar, I thought I wouldn't see her again but then I wake up with her in the other bunk in our room.



Most of the taxis in Acapulco are VW Beetles and the drivers are insane.






The views from Capilla de La Paz.



I misunderstand the garbage truck driver and thought he told us that we could ride in the back... Why would I think such a thing?



From our lunch table.



The cliff where La Quebrada cliff divers jump off.



This can't be safe at night.


Where I am couch surfing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glendon! Beautiful pics. Stay safe buddy :)