Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 66 (Wednesday July 21, 2010): Oaxaca


Although I wake up with food poisoning I do not want to waste the day and decide to make a short trip to Monte Alban. These types of (bad) decisions seem to be the theme of the past few days. “Hey, you know what would be really great?!?!?! Leaving a place that I like in almost every way possible so that I can ride through the rain for 5 hours, then end up in a city that is industrialized dirty and crowded. Sounds like a good plan to me. Let's do it. . . “ Clearly, I am more than a little crazy because I just had a conversation with myself and published it on the internet.


Monte Alban


Juego de Pelota court

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the city of Oaxaca! That is where I lived for a while. If you can check out "Hierve el Agua" if its open. It's breathtaking. :)